Canción de hoy:

To Where Te Skies Are Blue - Deadlock [
En Youtube
]
Do Not use the Past As An Alibi
Vegetable Sulfúrico Rousita
Use Your Illusion And Enter My Dream
Dark Clouds In A Perfect Sky
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2008

Something in the way you look at me...

When I go to sleep at night
And when I close my eyes
Your face is all I see
And it makes me want to cry.

I miss you like you won't believe
And I wish that I knew why
Knowing that you hate me
Ugh, it makes me want to die.

You were the best thing that ever happened to me
ANd I wish that you could see
How much I truly cared
And how much you meant to me.

You changed me for the best
And this I know is true
You changed my life
Inside of me, is you.

You made me feel special
You cheered me up when I was sad
I know that I am lucky
For the memories that we had.

We battled through the hard times
And all of our bad weather
But this one fight finally killed us
And now, I will miss you forever.


Algo que yo habría dicho un tiempo atrás :3
No sé, lo encontré y se me antojó ponerlo acá xD
Salute.

Sulfúrico*

No hay comentarios.: